The first step is to get pre qualified: This is VERY IMPORTANT!!!
I work with number of clients and everyone has one thing in common....... their situation is different from everyone else....
This is where I come in, I get the basic information from you and begin to develop a plan for you to purchase your first home. I take you through everything step by step so it does not confuse or overwhelm you.
You first time purchase should be exciting and I am hear to help with that.
The reason you need to get pre qualified is to ensure you have all your "ducks in a row" so to say, before you go out shopping for your first place. There are all kinds of things to consider, such as:
1. How much do I need for my down payment, where is it coming from, what does the bank need to verify the down payment, can I borrow the down payment, can a family member gift it to me, can I use money from over seas.
2. What do they need to verify my employment, can I be part time and still qualify? What if I am self employed?
3. I am new to Canada and have been paying rent and a cell phone for a year but I don't have two years credit built up - can I buy a home?
4. How much can I afford? How much do I qualify for?
5. Is my credit good enough?
These are just a few items that can come up and I will be able to answer all these questions:)
Contact me today to get your mortgage plan in place.