|Newsletter design personalized with Smilebox|
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
· TSX +71.95 to 13,255.74 (Reuters) bounced back from a seven-day fall, as some positive U.S. economic data and higher commodity prices prompted investors to pick up beaten down shares. Traders are looking to the release of Statistics Canada's May employment report Friday morning.
· DOW +75.42 to 12,124.36 Traders also looked overseas where the European Central Bank announced it would keep its main interest rate unchanged at 1.25 per cent. However, there were indications that the bank will move shortly to raise its key rate. ECB president Jean-Claude Trichet said that "strong vigilance" is warranted in dealing with inflationary pressures-. words often code for a rate increase at the next month's meeting. The prevailing view is that the bank will follow up April’s first interest rate increase in nearly three years with another quarter point rise in July, .The Bank of England also announced it was keeping its key interest rate at an all-time low of 0.5 per cent for a 27th straight month.
· Dollar +.69c to 102.76c USD as oil prices continued to advance in the wake of a decision by the OPEC cartel to maintain current crude oil production levels.
· Oil +$1.19 to $101.93USD per barrel
· Gold +$4.00 to $1542.70 per ounceCanadian 5 yr bond yields markets +.03bps to 2.25. The spread (based on the MERIX 5 yr rate published rate of 3.89%) is above the comfort zone at 1.64. The spread based on the quick close of 3.69% is 1.44.
Contact Amy Wilson 780-919-0475 Verico Brokers For Life
Thursday, June 9, 2011
First Time Buyer in CanadaWhether you are a first time buyer in Canada or a seasoned investor, purchasing a new home is the biggest investment of your life. Getting great mortgage rates and the right mortgage product tailored to your specific needs is as important as finding the right house. Just as you use the MLS to find that right house, use Amy Wilson, your mortgage associate to find today's best mortgage rates for your new mortgage. Many home buyers find the financing aspect of the process to be very stressful, especially first time buyers. I will work with you around your schedule and I will help you to choose between the different terms, amortizations and mortgage products, educating you in the process so the next time you will know what to expect; and of course getting you the lowest mortgage rates!
When you are a first time buyer, the learning curve can be steep, I am here to help. At Verico Brokers For Life - "Real Life Mortgage Solutions", I have a network of mortgage lenders that are waiting to compete for your business with today's best mortgage rates. More importantly however, when you deal with me, you know that you will always be dealing with a mortgage associate that only represents you to make sure the process is done right the first time to save you both time and money.
The first step when you decide to buy your first home is to determine whether you can qualify for a mortgage, and if so, how much of a mortgage can you qualify for based on your income. In other words, the first step is contact: AMY WILSON 780-919-0475 OR AMY@BROKERSFORLIFE.CA or follow the link on my blog to my web page and do an online application - it is that easy!!!!!!!!